Electrical Specialist Services
LineTech Consulting has extensive experience in the delivery of Electrical Specialist Services.
We specialise in power system generation development, transmission and distribution network management, analysis, and operation. We are passionate about meeting our clients' needs and our diverse skill-set ensures we bring the most qualified and experienced team to each project.
LineTech's Electrical Specialist Services include:
High Voltage studies
- Electromagnetic field (EMF) coordination studies of transmission overhead lines & substations.
- Insulation coordination studies of overhead networks, substations, EHV cables & GIS systems.
- AC Total Electromagnetic Interference Mitigation studies for above & underground metallic services — gas & water pipelines; fences & infrastructure.
- Electrical Hazardous Management Plans (EHMP) for hazardous voltages on gas & water pipelines due to neighbouring overhead and underground power sources.
- Forensic/fault analysis of high voltage plant failures.
Arc Flash Hazard Assessment
- Arc Flash Risk Assessment studies and mitigation according to IEEE 1584 & NFPA standards.
- Mitigation solutions for excessive incident energy levels.
- Electrical Utility Asset Assessment
- Plant performance benchmarking & improvement.
- Integration of power station, transmission or distribution substations and windfarms.
- Due diligence assessment of electrical utility assets.
MV, HV & EHV Cable System Design
- Cable route selection.
- Optimal cable selection and design.
- Ampacity and dynamic installation calculations.
- Specification of materials.
- Tender evaluation of materials and installation.